ICDRI has recently contributed to the January 2009 Newsletter for the Design for all Institute in India. Below is the table of contents and a link to the Newsletter page.
Link to Newsletter
Table of Contents for January 2009 Vol-4 No-1 Newsletter
1. Chairman's desk: ... . 2
2. Guest Editor Mr. Mike Burks: ..16
3. Editor's Desk: .. .20
4. Policy, Standards, and Accessibility of Web Resources and
5. The eCane: .. ..40
6. Internet Governance Forum, Hyderabad, India: ........... ..43
7. Vendor Section 508 Compliance Self-Certification: A
8. Make Your Company's Intranet Accessible to Employees With
9. Interview: Winner of Nissan Motor: ......... . 87
Other regular features
Message from the Publisher
We have moderate success and many improvements are required to re-shape for the
actual impacts of the newsletter for our social movement of Design For
All/Universal Design. We welcome your suggestions.
This e- newsletter is free and you can forward this newsletter to the concern
persons for their reference. If you intimate their e-mail to us, we shall gladly
enroll them in our database.
Dr. Sunil Bhatia
Copyright ฉ 1998