Here is where you can submit comments electronically to the FCC on PWDs and VoIP and other products.
For VoIP for example,
Go to web site at http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/ecfs/Upload/
Go down the page to the open docket at "Internet Enabled Services including Voice over IP - Docket 04-36. Phone calls and other voice services over the Internet."
Click the button on the left.
Go down the page and Click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
This will take you to an electronic filing form.
If you have trouble getting to the page at the URL above, you can get to it also, as follows:
Go to main FCC home page at http://www.fcc.gov/ Go down the left-hand yellow window until you see the words "ECFS File Comments With ECFS Express".
Click on the word "Main" and it will take you to the listing of open dockets.
Note that any comments into this record are publicly available. To read such comments in the docket, go to:
To read comments submitted into this formal Docket record, please follow these instructions:
1. Main FCC web page http://www.fcc.gov
2. Click on the word E-Filing that shows up along the very top of the web page in the dark blue zone/bar. This will take you to an FCC page of all the electronic databases available to the public.
3. Go down the page until you get to Electronic Comment Filing System
4. Click on [ main]
5.Go to the right hand "dark yellow" frame/column and click on "Search for Filed Comments."
6. On the Green Form screen, in the "Proceeding" space box, type "04-36" which is the docket number for the VOIP filings.
7. Click on Document Retrieval button at bottom of page to bring up all comments.
You are free to read any and all of the comments in the docket and to add new comments or "Reply To Comment of XYZ, submitted on DATE" if you wish.
If you experience any problems using the ECFS system, please contact:
Copyright © 1998